November 27, 2010

{ Holiday decos around blogland }

In my travels around this awesome little virtual world of ours known as Blogland, I often come across decorating ideas that I want to incorporate into my home. Well, I thought that if I like them others will too who may not come across them! I'm all for sweet and easy, 
so I thought I'd share some of my finds with you all. 

Snowflake Garland
tutorial at

Cute Chrismas decos made with CD's
tutorial at

Printable Paint Stick Ornaments
tutorial at 

Simple Bell Garland 
tutorial at

That's all for today! I'll post some more as I find them, and don't forget to enter my  

You have til December 15th!

2 comments:

  1. Great tips Lori Lynn. Thank you!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lori Lynn,
    I just realized I had never added myself as a follower to your blog, so I just did.
    I love the paint stick ornaments you linked to. So cute! Christmas is coming so soon - time to get crafting!!
    Have a great week.
    Staci

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!