April 23, 2008

One of "Those' People

I never would have dreamed that I would one day become one of ‘those’ people who spend hours posting away on the www thinking they have something to say that others would want to read!!

Well, I actually found some blogs that were interesting, and the more I read them the more hooked I got! There are a handful that I look forward to reading on a regular basis, and if there haven’t been any posts for awhile (life happens, I know), well, I get disappointed.

Back in the 80’s I wrote a lot of poetry and even have the rough outlines for a couple of novels stored away somewhere. What happened? Hmmm.. a divorce, a remarriage, a huge career change, not to mention a move to another state. The years just rolled by and here I am missing that creativity that I know is still somewhere inside of me.

To that end, I have started my own blog. I do hope that I turn out to be one of ‘those’ people who spend hours posting away on the www and have something to say that EVERYONE will want to read!

Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. I am GLAD you are now one of "those people."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!!
    ... from madrid, spain.
    when you click in (the next blog) I see you.

    by

    * i dont speak very much english

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!