July 12, 2008

Score!

Goodwill finds...

a PERFECT little Pyrex Snowflake casserole to match the bowls I found yesterday!



a soft-as-a-baby's-behind cotton sheet to make, um, maybe a housecoat? nightie or pajama pants? a skirt? all of the above?? It's a queen size so there's a LOT of fabric there!


a couple of books.. always on the look out for authors that I'm not familiar with. Sometimes it's a nice surprise, sometimes a let down.



speaking of books, did I mention that I am addicted??

My non-fiction bookcase, mostly Medieval Studies and reference works.

Contemporary fiction, Medieval fiction, more reference books and my binders of, oh, 'stuff'.

Fantasy fiction, vintage poetry, and my vast collection authors such as Victoria Holt, Mary Stewart. Phyllis A. Whitney, Norah Lofts, just to name a few. Yea, it's a sickness. More books than I can probably read in my lifetime!

and here's where I do all of that reading, not to mention the 3 or 4 crossword puzzles that I do on a daily basis. Like my new lamp? I LOVE it! Got it today at Fred Meyer. I have had my eye on it for awhile, and today it was ON SALE!! My favorite words, considering I rarely buy ANYTHING at retail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!