August 24, 2008

Taking a break...

..from loading tons of stuff on Etsy!! MDH and I went to a local "junque shop" , Pakit Liquidators, yesterday. It is not known for it's collectibles, but rather it's old doors, appliances and rickety furniture. We find the occasional small treasure, and yesterday we hit the mother lode!

It was the remnants of an estate, stuff the 'kids' didn't think was worth anything. There were boxes and boxes of stuff that had sat out in the weather and were FILTHY!! After 20 minutes of digging, we came up with two HUGE piles of VINTAGE kitchen stuff!!

This is what I kept...

a cute turquoise silverware tray for my Exacto knives and stuff....

a red potato peeler for my collection...

this awesome tub...

this cute tiny pancake turner...

pretty plates to hang on the wall...

this little sauce pourer/butter melter?...

this adorable little chair for my studio…

and these for my sister's blue house.


As for the rest...check out my Etsy Shoppe and see all of the wonderful vintage goodies I found!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!