October 25, 2008

Music...

I've been fooling around a little at Playlist.com. It's amazing the selection of music they have! I've made one, and was considering putting it on my blog, but not before I get feedback from y'all. Do you like to go to a site and find music playing? (My speakers are usually off, so I don't hear it). There is the option of either auto-play, which starts it when you click on the site, or site visitor can turn it on themselves. Keep in mind that I like fairly sedate music most of the time, so there wouldn't be any Headbanger's Ball playing! Let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I had a Playlist at Christmas time. Then I made one and put it on my blog but I worried about it starting up and scaring people. I have jumped a few times when I've gone to a blog and a few seconds later, a song begins playing. But turning off the auto-play is a good idea. And, I see you have Maria McKee on your list. I loved Lone Justice's first record and always wanted to be her.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!