January 26, 2009

Word verifications...

(Gratuitous photo: Nothing to do with anything. I just think every post needs a photo. Silly, I know, but what the heck)


Blogger has this little thingy where you have to put in the jumbled letters of a word to post a comment on blogs that have it enabled. Not a problem. What I've noticed lately is that sometimes they look to be pseudo-words. Sometimes they're pretty funny. Here are some I encountered just this evening while commenting on some Pink Saturday posts.

Fation: The clothing trends of the USA?

Untly: He couldn't go to the bar untly found his lost car keys.

Absests: I have an absests on my bum.

Eminted: Eminted himself some brand new quarters.

Remaryal: Come on down to the church and I'll remaryal.

Yes, I have too much time on my hands.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh EEEEEEEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I alwyas look at the jumbled word and wonder if it could be someone's first name. I actually made a list one day. Hey Untly, let's go have some lunch.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!