February 1, 2009

August 1967...

My husband is a bigger pack rat than me, if that's possible. Lately he has been down-sizing his stash of whatever, and selling alot of stuff on Ebay. He was sorting through a pile of old magazines and TV Guides and this caught my eye. I had to have it!! I was 15 when this magazine came out and I remember seeing a few of the ads in other magazines of the time. Thought I would share the front cover....


and the back cover. Priceless!!!!


and the story of the century!



Click on them to see a bigger version.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my - I havent been called skinny in a while...who knew there was a tablet! I just gave birth six times and VIOLA! I am twice the woman I used to be!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that ad! But what decisin did Sally Field have to make and was it the right one? Do tell. (Maybe to leave The Flying Nun?) Oh and tat picture of Hugh Jackman is beyond distracting. Can you please change it to one where he looks gross and ugly so I won't keep looing over at him. I don't want to miss any of your flea market finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, let them call me skinny! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!