October 17, 2009

A Sunny, Windy Central Oregon Saturday...

and probably Sunday and Monday as well, will be spent uploading a ton of stuff to Ebay. I have been hoarding vintage Pyrex, Glasbake and Fireking, not to mention all the various other vintage items, for who knows what reason. I need to declutter, so out it goes!! I don't need 12 Pyrex casserole dishes, but I just can't seem to resist the stuff! All of the photos have been taken and here is a part of what I have to deal with.





That's about 1/2 of what I have decided to part with. I still have a foot and a half high stack of vintage cookbooks to photograph. Ah, me.

I did find this sweet thing in one of the cookbooks. I think it may have been cut out of a magazine. Click on it to make it bigger. It's dated 1941 at the bottom!


Stay tuned for a link to my Ebay auctions! There may be something you just HAVE to have!!!

PS: My new header and footer is made from one of my vintage cookbooks! Sweet, eh?

1 comment:

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!