June 26, 2008

Crafty stuff...

Found the most awesome fabric at Goodwill. It's a super thick and heavy cotton and cute as a button! Almost too heavy for a tablecloth or even curtains, so I don't really know what to do with it. There are 2 1/2 yards of the lovely stuff, so it will go in my stash till it tells me what it wants to be. Or maybe eventually I'll sell it on Etsy if it keeps mum for too long :-)



I've been trying to de-clutter and de-stash my craft room for the past couple of weeks, and when I pulled a tote out of the back of the closet I came upon some pillowcases that I got at Goodwill a LONG time ago. I had forgotten how hilarious they are. PILLOWCASES! Who would put these on their bed?? What should I do with them? I'm thinking bags for grocery shopping because they are a nice heavy cotton, not like regular bed cases at all. Whatcha think?



Was cruisin' around on Etsy today and saw something really cute, so I made one for myself this evening. Used my one and only hankie, but it's a adorable and holds my travel-size tissues.


Speaking of my craft room... in addition to de-junking it, I thought I'd try to pretty it up a bit as well. It's never going to be as cute as Alicia's (not quite my style), but I need it to be cheerier and happier, not to mention ORGANIZED, so I want to actually be in there to get something done!! This is what I've accomplished so far... nearly wore me out! I think I have to go to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!