June 27, 2008

This little piggy went to the thrift store...

Stopped at the Humane Society Thrift Store again on my way home from work.

There's some old fashioned clothespins, some kind of chopper thingie, a sweet quilted table topper, an embroidered linen napkin (large enough to make a cute little headscarf out of), a little embroidered cotton napkin (another tissue holder?), and this funky little pouch thingie with ziplock bags sewn in.


Perfect for my embroidery floss! It folds up, closes with velcro and has little grosgrain ribbon handles. Cute!


I also found a nice Pyrex Butterprint bowl that I'm trying to get some black marks off with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. This web site says that it should work, but so far I'm not having much luck. Bummer.

On another note, this weekend starts a two week vacation for MDH. Jealous, I am! At least he'll be home in the evenings with me, we can have dinner together for a change (he works nights), and he can help me schlep all of my de-stashed and de-cluttered stuff to the garage, because we're going to do another YARD SALE 4th of July weekend.! Yes, again. Ah, me. Last one, I swear!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!