I want to thank Mrs. RGS at Quirky Cottage for my very first award! I'm very humble :-)
To be worthy of this award. first I need to list 6 things that make me happy.
#1 I am happy that I have my health; such as it is at 56!
#2 So happy to have a husband that loves to go thrifting and junking with me and doesn't sit around and drink beer and watch football (not that there's anything wrong with that )
#3 Very happy to have raised a daughter with a head on her shoulders and who has given me 5 beautiful grandchildren (even if they are clear across the country!)
#4 I am also happy, no, grateful for what I have in the way of home and possessions. We don't have a lot, but we're better off than some.
#5 All of the love and kisses that my pets give me makes me very happy. Bless their sweet souls.
and #6 I'm happily grateful to all of my 'friends' in the blogging community, and for all of the nice comments they post.
Now, I need to pass on this lovely award to 6 more bloggers!! So, I'll start with...
1. June at ByeByePie. She's a very funny, light-heaarted lady who makes me smile everyday.
2. To my daughter, MomVader, who is an inspiration to me. She raises 5 kids and a husband and is a full-time college student majoring in education. I couldn't have done that at her age.
3. Angelina at Dust Pan Alley. So very down-to-earth, and I love that!
4. JuLo at Corgi Tails. Gotta love those short-legged dogs, and her stories and photos are great!
5. Pam at PamKittyMorning. SOSOSO creative!
6. Mary at Little Red House. A very lovely blog.
So, folks! Now you need to copy and paste the award into anew post on your blog, come up with 6 things that make you happy, and pass it on to 6 more bloggers! Fun, eh?
it was all over the place!
21 minutes ago