November 2, 2008

Kitchen stuff and a book recommendation...

I have become enamored with the color aqua lately, so I have begun to incorporate it into my kitchen a little at a time. Here's what I have so far:

Pretty combo, isn't it??

I rec'd my Amazon order the other day. I purchased these two books in order to help me price my wares on Etsy...


The suggested prices in the first one are MUCH higher than the second one, and I like the second one much better overall. The prices in it are pretty much in line with what I sell my things for in my shop. There were several things in there that I actually have, and much much more that I'd LOVE to get my hands on. I highly recommend the second book if you're looking for a good reference on kitchen collectibles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!