January 12, 2009

A tag...

Patty at PIP STITCH has tagged me to post the 4th photo in the 4th folder on my computer.

The rules of this tag are quick & easy:
1. Go to the the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!


I found a photo of this incredible felt pincushion somewhere in my travels around the WWW and saved it so I could occasionally gaze at it's loveliness. Looks good enough to eat!! I can't remember where I found it or who made it, so if anyone knows I will happily give credit where credit is due!!

I am tagging these four bloggers:

Mom Vader Saves the Day
Happy Zombie
Hey Lucy
Queen of Fifty Cents


6 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous pincushion! I can understand why you saved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fun, I haven't seen this tag before...I will go visit the others. thanks for stopping by!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take a look at my folders when I get home...posting from my work folders might not be a good idea! Thanks for including me. And is that a new blog header or am I confused? Hmmm, it could BE a new blog head and I could still be confused!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous pincushion; I can see why you like to just stare at its beauty!
    Visiting via Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol...i agree...LOVELY...ooo wonder if we could make something "like" that?

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!