September 28, 2009

Road trip....

This past Saturday MDH and I took a road trip with my sister and BIL to cruise the FRUIT LOOP in Hood River.

This is the first place we stopped at...




and this is what we bought...



then I saw this awesome old farmhouse...



before we went here...




fun corn maze...




and we bought these...



on the way out I wanted to load all these in the car!!



After lunch, we stopped here...



Can you imagine this with the lavender all in bloom? I want to go back earlier in the year next year.



Hanging from the rafters...



We tinkled in the Lavender Loo..tee hee...



and I bought this...


Our last stop was here...



I fell in love with this chair...


and these hens and chicks in this log...



and bought some of this...



Tons of fun was had by all....



It's now officially Autumn :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!