October 5, 2010

{frumpy rumples}

No, that's not the title of a children's book...but, hey! maybe I'll write one! The story of an eccentric old village granny or some such. LOL.

Actually it's how I describe my decorating style. Don't get me wrong, I love looking at magazines and blogs showing a polished, everything-staged-nothing out of place kind of look Gorgeous. But when it comes to my own home I prefer my frumpy rumples. 

My bedclothes are never perfectly straight.............


Things are hung in a slap-dash way...........


My dresser is messy...


And I bet you'd never see THIS picture in a magazine!!!!

So how do you describe YOUR style?????

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!