October 4, 2010

[went thriftin' today}

MDH and I took a short thrift hop to a couple stores. Found some sweet things!

Here's the lot.....

Love this frame. It's perfect as is, no need for any paint! The chair is going in the garden, and as suggested by MDH, I'm going to train a plant to grow up through it. Smart man!


Here's a really cute pink carry-all f craft supplies, a couple of darling vintage cookbooks, a couple great shelves, and some knick-knacks!

Close-up!

This is a beautiful cotton throw for the couch! Love it!!!

All in all I was satisfied with my haul today!!
Tata!


2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous finds, I love the little shelves. Hope all is well, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI SWEETIE, SORRY FOR NOT COMING TO SEE YOU SOONER! I`M A BAD! BAD! GIRL!LOL
    ONCE AGAIN... YOU ALWAYS MANAGE TO FIND THE MOST DARLING TREASURES!
    THE LITTLE SHELVES ARE MY FAVOURITE, TOO!
    ALTHOUGH SO IS EVERYTHING ELSE!
    LOVE,

    DEBBIE MOSS

    P.S- I`M LOVING THE BACKGROUND OF YOUR BLOG!
    IT MATCHES YOUR BEAUTIFULL BANNER VERY NICELY!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so happy that you visited my little blog! Thank you for the lovely comment and have a superb day!!